Okay, done with Youtube for today. And Facebook. Logged off from that too.
Yeah, haven't really wake up yet. I still have my bed hair, in which I tried half heartedly to comb out the tangles.
Enough about me being unattractive.
I reread the last post I posted here and it included the word "letter."
So, the post was actually a reminder for me to blog about or to do. Sue me. I made my posts into my to-do list.
I had an idea of writing myself a letter so that I have some sense of advice on things from myself when certain situation occurs in my life.
The number one letter I would write to myself is for when a new semester comes. I am usually this girl who would be very very enthusiastic to start out the new semester but gradually in time the enthusiasm just decline to very low. So I have to think of something that wouldn't have that Hangat-hangat tahi ayam spirit in me.
Next would be a letter for when Final exams are just around the corner. I shouldn't have any last minute studying. Just gradual learning and understanding in classes. I mean, if you have at least picked up a few things in classes, maybe after those classes I could start pick up the bits of debris of hard things and actually go see the lecturers.
Huh, this is getting long and I know most of you hate to read long paragraphs. I'm putting the list in point form. YEAY.
- Eliminating Procrastination.
- Finding that positive vibe. (When I feel sad or blue or things weren't being right)
- Last minute assignments. (I panicked a lot, and when these things happen, I don't know how to prioritize and I froze, end up not doing anything)
- Pink of health. (When I'm sick. I was just being ironic.)
- Birthdays.
- Wafi. (Just because. You know he's busy and stuff, I don't have to be so clingy on to him. -___-)
I'm gonna type it out and print it and put it into separate envelopes and read it when those situation happens. Wish me luck on writing those letters.
This is not a crazy idea, right?
Amelia


sorry sayang~ ill make up the time for you k?
ReplyDeletei love you <3 Nora Amelia