No, I'm not taking Spanish next semester. Wish I could. Wish this university would offer it. But hey, if you really want something, you should go for it. Thus, I shall have an attempt in learning Spanish, off the internet, or whilst watching telenovela or even go buy a language dictionary on it. Hmmm.
I've watched telenovela before. If you guys remember back in 2000 or 2001, there's this telenovela called "El amor no es como lo pintan". I just googled that. haha. It means, Love is not as it looks like. Baru tahu maksud -____-
Anywayy, my Nenek loves watching all that drama! Besides, it was actually Malay dubbed. Though it seems weird listening malay words coming out of a latino woman. I always accompany her, watching it, helps in conversations.
I've also watched Lus Clarita about an orphan (watched this with Along everyday after school with milo ice cream ummi made). and another telenovela called Catalina y Sebastian.
Tak ingat jalan cerita but I love memorising the titles. Especially the long ones. haha.
I can't even watch Youtube now that the faculty has limited the internet access and block Youtube contents. Why must you take away the things I love? OHWHYY.
I want to pronounce words correctly. Hey, do you know that pronunciation is spelled with a U, not an OU? Its pronUnciation. I think spellings are great. Yes, I'm a nerd. A dork. I have 'anak cikgu' syndrome. Talk to you more about this Anak cikgu syndrome later.
Hasta la vista,
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah