Sunday, June 9, 2013

VLOG - VIDEO LOGS? Whaa?

I know someone is waiting for me to post something in my blog because it has been so long since I had. (Should that sentence end with Had or Have? I haven't taken English classes for 2 semesters now. I miss that. My sentences has a lot of grammatical errors now. Ugh /)

Anywayy, I realise that most of my post are actually what my thoughts for the day. But you know, I kinda have thoughts and wish that I could blog about them right away, and then I forget about it and the thoughts drifted apart. Oh wow, that is a long sentence.

So, after seeing so much of MorganPaigeLoves in Youtube, (I'm not trying to copy or anything but yeah, I might try Vlogging). I don't know the function of that bracket -___-

I was thinking, you only lived once and why not trying new things, I mean, you might end up liking it. Do not limit yourself. But you know, its like, I can sense that I will have awkwardness in front of the camera or webcam. I don't like my voice being recorded, I will probably sound like a cartoon character. I'm gonna break the walls between my awkwardness and embrace it. Hell yeahh

I will try this! Its gonna be great. S'well. I think it will be a good idea to try it on my 20th birthday which will be on October. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to post it in Youtube. I don't know if its safe enough. I still have that paranoia in me. I know I told Wafi that I've surpassed that. But I guess it still has itsy bits in me. I guess that means that I will have tons of video updates in my notebook folder and if it crashes, all the video updates will be gone. Perish. Forever.

OHMY. I have to post it in Youtube. Or I could still save it in my external harddisk. But then when people copy stuff from it, people will see it. NOOO IMNOTREADYYET.

Lets just hope that my precious notebook will not crash and die unexpectedly. Then maybe if I don't plan posting it on Youtube, I would probably save it and have my children watch it (when I have some lah). It will be like HIMYM but without the storytelling because I have my videos yeay.

But do not worry, my fellow imaginary readers, I will still continue to blog here. Maybe. I don't know what future I will have~ Boo~ spooky


Amelia
End transmission !@#$%

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah