Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oookaayyyy.....

Homework On Holidays?

So far, the plans are working okay. I mean, almost every morning Ummi and all my sisters would go jogging at the Pustaka. Later, we would go to the Golf Club - Ummi, along and me would go to the gym; my little sisters would go to the pool with our maid to look after them.

and if Ummi isn't going to the gym, I would go to the library they have there and do some homework and reading. I've finished the homework for Addmaths but I haven't done the corrections for year end exam papers. ;( when will all the homework end?

Also, I have one more piano lesson for the last time for '09 since we're going back to KL in two weeks. The teacher had reschedule my lessons so that I don't have to skip any lessons while I am away.

It's been so long since I went shopping. still no shopping. We have to wait for my sister to finish all her SPM papers. It's not like I'm not grateful but we've been doing the same things everyday. and I do get bored easily. I'm living a monotonous life. *sigh

2 comments:

  1. you have to do corrections for year end exam????? OMFG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, ikr?
    its for extra marks for NEXT YEAR'S EXAM.
    but its not fair.

    ReplyDelete

blah blah blah