Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another Monday Has Past

Monotonous Monday.
I'm counting the days till we get to KL. *lama nyer.
While waiting for the days to pass, I'm finding ways to NOT die of boredom.
I made a friendship bracelet yesterday. It didn't turn out
that nice. Anyway, that was only the first try. I'll try another today. wish me luck.

and also I'm gonna watch some DVD;
note:need to buy more DVD. I'm bored watching the same old movies.

I have to limit my time on the computer since my little sisters wants to play online games during the holiday. ;(

huh, update on The Guy; I've been crushing for him for like, ever. and I still don't have the guts to tell him that. and anyways, he's in some University now. I mean, why would he even bother to look at me. though the crush fade a bit since I moved to Kuching, its in flames now. Idk how that happen but yeah, that's what happen.


when we were still in the same school. he was with a girl. I love admiring him from a far. but maybe the view is different if I was nearer. . .

1 comment:

  1. don't worry.. sooner or later he'll find out.. *I think*

    ReplyDelete

blah blah blah