Might as well be no where. I wish I could just be in a place that I don't have to feel awkward when I started talking to someone.
There's been a little gap in my heart that had just been filled again. No, I'm not in a relationship. My Abah just started to fill my heart again. as my dad. I begin to feel like he's trying really hard to make it up to us when he failed to be there for us when we need him. and we always need him.
At night, recently, I can't sleep well. everytime I try to close my eyes, these crystal-like liquid started to fill my eyes. I wonder why that happen. They told me that I'm feeling stressful. but who doesn't? when your dad was a living zombie. That bitch poison him with her lies. The witch cursed him with her black magic. He had no control over his own soul. He's their toy puppet. I hate that ugly bitch. sorry to say, I hope she burns in hell.
Seriously, all my friends are worried about SPM, while I worry about my Abah. but its all gonna be okay now. I know it will. Thank God. I can't handle this anymore, hopefully its over for good.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah