Friday, February 19, 2010

Foreign

Obviously that you had already have that special certain someone in your mind.
No, I don't know who that is.
Yes, I'm sad.
and, I don't want to do anything about it.
I know that I'm not that person that's in your mind. so will you get out of my mind?!

Maybe, I'm only having these feelings towards him because he is the only warmth I felt since moving here.
Cut me some slack will you? Its all still too foreign to me. this moving thing.
The friends.
The environment.
The language.
I feel like a loner.
I guess I had only wanted some attention. from people.

The fact that I had to do that ujian lisan thing for spm is really frustrating to me.
Since they all speak bahasa melayu baku.
and the teacher wants me to correct my bahasa. kalau tak, tolak markah.
which is kind of hard when you've been using that language since you were able to speak.
yeah, I totally talk like this, "sayE, kitE, "
and eventhough the correct one is sayA, kitA .. and so forth.
babe, that's why I chose to speak English here.
where they all don't tease my real accent.
and its not because I want to show off my English.
my bad English language.

I miss them but they don't miss me.

2 comments:

  1. I Miss you.. But don't worry.. after SPM, we HAVE to hang out and spend time.. Citer2 about everything, ok??
    Lurve you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't expect to be missed.
    haha, wajib jmpe tau.
    i love you too.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

blah blah blah