
I wonder why your gaze wont meet mine when I talk to you?
I had gathered all my confidence just to talk to you. and its hard for me to do that considering that I actually want to say something else to you.
but, why cant all the tension ease when we talk ?
why do you actually feel relaxed when you're talking to Ashley? and why not me?
yes, this concerns me.
I am jealous.
I want a long conversation. just us.
I don't want some talk about what paper we're going to use for our class decorations.
I like it when you actually take my side when the others tease me.
because I feel safe.
I actually like staring at you when you're not looking but change my gaze when you do.
but it's a risk just to look at you.
your eyes are just too deep that I get sunk in it.
but I do wonder if all this feelings are love or just something else.
can you tell me, please?
I had gathered all my confidence just to talk to you. and its hard for me to do that considering that I actually want to say something else to you.
but, why cant all the tension ease when we talk ?
why do you actually feel relaxed when you're talking to Ashley? and why not me?
yes, this concerns me.
I am jealous.
I want a long conversation. just us.
I don't want some talk about what paper we're going to use for our class decorations.
I like it when you actually take my side when the others tease me.
because I feel safe.
I actually like staring at you when you're not looking but change my gaze when you do.
but it's a risk just to look at you.
your eyes are just too deep that I get sunk in it.
but I do wonder if all this feelings are love or just something else.
can you tell me, please?


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah