Wednesday, February 17, 2010

[insert great title here]

I wish that every time I had said something good in my mind and I want to remember it, there's also a piece of paper and a pen to write it all down. <- this is so random.

I feel guilty. every time I eat something, I feel like I don't deserve to eat it. then this little voice in my head would say, "Stop eating, Nora! YOU ARE FAT". then I remembered those little children that don't have any food to eat during wars or going through world hunger. They are SKELETONS. compared to them, I AM FAT.

I feel guilty when I eat the Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies, the little voice in my head said, "Stop, those food are gonna make you fatter!" but I usually ignore that voice. As a result, I am fatter. and that had made me realize, I have no willpower over myself. I feel stupid.

I feel guilty but I can't stop.

Why?

because I don't have self discipline.

Why?

because I'm a wreck. a disappointment.

How could this happen?

IDK. and we all can't be what we want.

and, What do you want to be?

a person. a human being. that has self control. that is attractive. that is intelligent. wise with decision. that can do anything what the heart desires. no cages.

What are you going to do about it?

I wont give up. I will change this. I will change everything.

How?

somehow.



***

that was weird. that would be the little voice. debating, arguing, compromising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah