Result was ok. I called Ashley to tell me my result. haha even though K-On called me first, I think I'd better hear it from Ashy. But one thing that I wanted that day was, to hear from Wafi. Even if it was a brief call. Don't make me feel like a loser, waiting and waiting for things that seem uncertain now. Aku bertepuk sebelah tangan ke ?
I guess my parents was proud of me, kot. Ummi brought home a chocolate cake. I was joking when I say, "We're celebrating Ashley's birthday here? But she's in Kuching." Lissa *excited* "Yay, we could call Ashley and wish her Happy Birthday" Then when we open to box to take a look at the cake, it said "Congrats Angah !! =)"
Haha Lissa was sad,"Kenapa ada nama angah pulak?" She's funny that way.
I blow the candles on the cake (IDK what the candles are for, its not my birthday, but it was fun blowing it HAHA). Then we lit the candles again cause Lissa wanted to blow it too.
Ummi asked what my friends got, I told her some of their results. Then she say, her friend, Cikgu Fatimah's son, which was Saddiq, got straight A's. Oh, Ummi. Comparing is so uncool.
To my surprise, Ummi then ask about Wafi's result. :O I said, IDK for sure, I asked Ashley to check his result when we were on the phone. Ummi asked, "Why? Dia tak bagitahu angah sendiri ke ?"
I hesitated to answer. "No. He hadn't contact me for a while now." I went quiet after that.
I guess my parents was proud of me, kot. Ummi brought home a chocolate cake. I was joking when I say, "We're celebrating Ashley's birthday here? But she's in Kuching." Lissa *excited* "Yay, we could call Ashley and wish her Happy Birthday" Then when we open to box to take a look at the cake, it said "Congrats Angah !! =)"
Haha Lissa was sad,"Kenapa ada nama angah pulak?" She's funny that way.
I blow the candles on the cake (IDK what the candles are for, its not my birthday, but it was fun blowing it HAHA). Then we lit the candles again cause Lissa wanted to blow it too.
Ummi asked what my friends got, I told her some of their results. Then she say, her friend, Cikgu Fatimah's son, which was Saddiq, got straight A's. Oh, Ummi. Comparing is so uncool.
To my surprise, Ummi then ask about Wafi's result. :O I said, IDK for sure, I asked Ashley to check his result when we were on the phone. Ummi asked, "Why? Dia tak bagitahu angah sendiri ke ?"
I hesitated to answer. "No. He hadn't contact me for a while now." I went quiet after that.


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah