Monday, March 28, 2011

Pedas

Ummi asked if I'm making the right decision, choosing Vet as my career path.
I said Yes.
She wasn't being supportive. I don't know for sure, alright? Stop second-guessing my choice, please.
But what if I'm making the wrong decision, can I restart the game?

I don't know what I'm doing with my life. I'm scared of the future. I'm not a perfectionist but I hate it if my life is not according to what I planned. I don't have the full sketch to my plans but I have the rough idea to what I want it to be like. Basically, its like most of you would plan.

Study in some University
Graduate and get a decent job
Have a stable economy income
Buy a house
Get married
Have kids
Go to Mecca
Grow old with the people you love

But thinking that the future is not in my grasp is just terrifying, don'tcha think? Maybe I'm focusing to the wrong part of the plan now. Get your head in the game, Nora. You can do this ! Life wont fail if you don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah