
He pass his jpj test. I'm proud. He should take me out sometime. Ouuh I miss him so. I mean, we're together for like 7 months now but never gone out with each other. I'm not complaining. His family doesn't know about me, except for his brother and mom. Well, wait, I don't know about his sister, she knows my number and its scary to get a text asking to stay away from Wafi a little before we're having our Percubaan. His kakak scares me lah.
Why oh why is his phone messed up again? I miss the conversations, the part where nothing else matter except for us. Now, he's just busy. I miss the honeymoon phase. Jom pegi honemoon? :P I heard he jogs daily now. I miss jogging at Pustaka. Why didn't he jog there when I was still there?
Anywayy, when will SPM result some out?! I'm freaking out here. and I can't wait to go to school (shocking, I know) , to get the result and see him. I wonder what has all the jogging and bola tampar done to him :)))) heeeeeeee



kin chubbyy laa sayang. hahaha. but u mesti makin kiut kan kan kan ;) saaayaang
ReplyDelete>_< im never cute lah
ReplyDeleteSome out? Now i discover a typo. Haha.
ReplyDeleteBtw , u are always cute~
I reread the blog again and again. After the 5th read then i realised the typo. Haha. Srsly xprasan
ReplyDelete