Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pretending I'm a Rockstar

Suhana and Baina are going to LA. When am I gonna travel to...anywhere? I'm accumulating fat just sitting in this couch. HAHA

If Suhana and Baina read this, please have a good time and think of me once in a while. Get me something pretty :D


Here's the thing, I think we're the only couple who hadn't going on IM or YM or whatever. I'm sorry but I type VERY slow and and idk, I guess I feel insecure about it. I think I am LAZY to move my fingers and just dance them around the keyboard in fast mode. Oh! Its so awkward when the conversation goes boring. Thats the reason why I just not into chatting. Sorry, dear.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww. Nora, you're one of my best friend. Of course we'll remember you :) And be patient, I used to ask the same question. And here we are.

    However, this is a bad time to go to LA without our mom. This means that she's gonna take our result for SPM and she's gonna be disapponted with what I get. Because I always fail to get straight A's for a big exam :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, thanks dearr ;) until that day happens, I'll be wishing and hoping that something wonderful would happen to me.
    How long will you guys be there? I heard result comes out on 23rd March. Dont worry, you're never alone on that one. I have successfully NOT getting any straight A's my whole life. I just hope both of us would get some change of fate this time.

    ReplyDelete

blah blah blah