Monday, August 6, 2012

Ramadhani

No, I didn't misspell Ramadhan.  I  knew a guy named Muhd Ramadhani when I was in my Form 3. and I'm writing this post because I remember something that he had said.

We knew each other through tuition. kat putama MRSM Kuching. He helped me with my BM and I sometimes help him with his English and Maths. We're not that close as friends pun. He's the kind of goody two shoes and I was not attracted to him whatsoever. I think I like a good guy with a hidden dark side. Hmm.

Getting back to the reason I'm writing this post, one question that he asked me a few days before raya.
"Nora, awak pergi kubur nenek awak tak tahun ni?"
"Tak..." I wasn't even finished with that sentence and he already gone talking to the others saying,
"Eh, Nora kata dia tak pergi melawat kubur nenek dia raya nanti. Tak baik kan macam tu."
Now he made me sound like a girl who doesn't give a damn about her grandparents.

I didn't remember if I did explain to him the real thing. Cepat jugak mulut laki kan?

I didn't manage to visit my grandparents grave that year. I was celebrating raya in Kuching that year. Tak dapat balik kampung on the first raya with nenek in Perak. We didn't fly back to KL or drove back to Perak. Thats why I told him that I'm not going to visit their grave for that raya. Hmm.

Sometimes you have to wait for others to finish so you don't get carried away with so many jumbled up conclusions about the person.

Get it?
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah