My nasi goreng has no sayur because I don't eat them, my adik2 doesn't eat them and it takes less time to goreng it. Tak payah chop up any veggies. See how it is easier not to put sayur at all :)
Oh ohh, I made my first spaghetti for berbuka yesterday. Wait, I've done spaghetti before. Just that this time, I did it all by myself. with Ummi's guidance of course.
Sorry for sounding so excited over some little silly things but I am and this is my blog, so...hah! Take that!
Its just that I don't think I will ever be good at cooking. and when something edible is made by me, of course lah I'm excited. Wont you be too?
But the sad part about making spaghetti yesterday was that Ummi didn't get to enjoy it. She has some illness that forbids her to eat any food that's 'menjalar'. and tomatoes are one of them. Oh, I hope Ummi's gonna be alright. Pray with me, everyone :')
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah