I learnt something valuable for the past few days.
I learnt that where ever you are in the world, Allah can hear you. You just have to reach out for him.
And I've become a listener to 2 of my special friends. There were three special people in my life have problems but the other one didn't tell me. I don't mind. I guess he needs time and anyway, who's a better listener than Allah?
You just have to keep on praying so you'd get the best answer or closure from Allah.
*hugs* Don't be sad, okay? Allah has a lot planned out for you. You are one of the lucky ones, to be chosen to go through that bumpy road in life. You are strong enough to go through tomorrow. Maybe Allah wants you to live it and tell others how you've made it through. Then, wouldn't you be helping others when you have the experience to tell it?
I am here for you,
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah