Why?
Suddenly she said things like, "kat Jeli tu byk laki gatal2. Haih, kalau awak ada Wafi, takdelah awak tersangkut dgn org sana. Alamak cmne ni?"
I'm like..its not like I want to be away from Wafi. and its not like I plan to like someone from there and get married. Haih. I'm gonna wait for Wafi. but if he's not waiting for me, its okay, I have faith in Allah.
and Im planning on keeping me being single as a secret. I mean, when I'm at university, I'll be saying things like, "Oh I'm engaged." and I'll be showing them my ring given by Ummi. HAHA. when I told Along about that, she said, "oh, bagus.". That will give away the attention. kot. Tak kan orang nak kacau tunang orang?
and there's this guy I known since darjah 3. We reconnected 2 years ago, I think. Through fb lah. tak pernah jumpa pun. and he was like, "nanti nora dah single, nak jdkan Nora gf pastu isteri". Wekk. Tak mauuu. Takmau lah dia tahu. and don't u guys ever tell him, kaaaay?
He said it once upon a time ago. I was in a relationship with Wafi. Truly happy :)
and the guy chat with me on fb. I mean, if a person saw u online and chats with u, would u ignore it? I don't wanna be rude. So I replied short and simple to him. just so he'd get the idea that I don't wanna chat anymore. >___<
Nora dah ada someone lah in my heart. and his name is Abdul Wafi Bin Hj Othman. one and only.
But I don't know if I am in his heart. malu je kalau dia dah jmpa org lain. and tinggal Nora kat sini terkapai-kapai for him. OUCH?
I feel like I need the answer from him. Will you wait for me? Or are you already over me?
I hope Wafi doesn't read this blog anymore. Hmm, does he? If he is, he'll know I'm not over him. and my undercover as the Independent Woman will be blown. Gaaaaah.
David Archuletta's A Little Too Not Over You,
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah