Kita hanya merancang, Allah yang menentukan.
- I'm going to stop buying food products by Nestle and stop eating McD. Tak nak support Israel. (Azam baru selepas kena brainwash sebab attend Malam Untuk Gaza) After I have finished my Milo packets and Nescafe packets, then I'm clean of Nestle products. I had to say goodbye to Nestum. Tapi takpaa, Quaker Oats menjadi pujaan hatiku sekarang :)
- I'm going to start eating healthy. No junk food. No maggi. No fastfood (um, reducing it bit by bit laa). But so far I have not eaten any maggi since November2012. Let's keep it that way, shall we? I'm gonna help my family to avoid all these too. Gonna do this by cooking more home-cooked meals. *this resolution is inspired by Nutrition Club. Yay health.
- I'm going to focus in class, excel in exams and get on that stage for Anugerah Dekan Fakulti Industri Asas Tani. *I became an AJK for this event and thought to myself, 'I'm gonna be next on that stage'.
- I'm going to be more positive on things. I'm going to start my day with a smile on my face and motivate myself in the mirror everyday. I am a tiger. Auuum. hehe
- I'm going to be an active member in UDD and Nutrition Club. They help me with everything I go through. They are my other family :)
- I'm going to raise up my hand to ask and answer questions in class. Kenapa perlu takut angkat tangan? Tak kesian kat lecturer ke? Sorang2 je mengajar..mana two-way communication?
- -'- ----- -- -------- -- ---- ----. -- ----- ---- ---- ---- ----- -- -----.
I have seven goals up there. The seventh goal..lets keep that as a mystery. Its not like I even remember what those blank dashes say. haha -___- siapa nak teka, teka lah :D
So, Ya Allah, help me fulfil all these seven goals in 2013. May it be a better year for me and my family and friends. Amin~
Amelia


Awesome Nora! Wowww. Tak dapat share azam dengan nutty gals, share kat blog pun jadilah kan. But it's very good to express what we gonna do and plan for this year. Sangat penting! And I keep rolling down your entries, and we're all soo terharu that our name stated in this blog. Syukur! Sayang, I believe you'll be a great leader too! Good luck! ^^
ReplyDelete