Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Baggage

“You see, everyone's got some baggage. It's part of life, but like anything else, it's easier when someone gives you a hand with it.” —Ted Mosby

If you guys watch How I Met Your Mother, then probably you guys know what I'm talking about.


Ted Mosby's baggage was that he was left at the altar. He was about to get married, then Stella left him to be with her ex boyfriend. 

And if you guys know me long enough, you guys would know what my baggage is. When I was carrying that baggage, its as if its the worse thing in the world. So freakin' heavy to carry everywhere. But after I open my eyes, I realised that its not that heavy at all. We all are the controllers of our mind. I was turning an anthill into a mole hill. I was only thinking that its hard to let go. But its not.

Alhamdulillah, I found people who inspire me and help me along the way. I'm ready to let go of that baggage and start anew. I began to see why Allah had sent me to go through this path. 
I didn't get Vet so I have to study at Jeli > Met awesome people at UMK Jeli on a jog on a Friday Morning > I found a support group that helped me all the way.

Before, I am this person who thinks, its okay to let things the way they are. Nothing has to change. Then I realised that I'm complaining along the way, saying that why can't it be this way instead of that way?
But in order for things to change, you have to change. I found my way. :) Thanks everyone.

I think I already found my way a long time ago but I just need that fire under my caboose to make a step forward.

Spectacular,
Amelia



No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah