Please be considerate when other people are trying to study.
I'm saying this because when I was studying for Anatomy and Physiology, a friend came by our room and talk to my room mates. Well, no. She came by like allll the time. I don't mind having her around. Tapi bila nak study I really need peace at mind so I'll understand whatever I read better. She has a loud voice that even when I'm using my headphones to a volume 10 on my phone, I could still hear her talk.
Kebetulan, mereka ni takda exam the next day, I was the only one studying at that time. They talked a bit loudly that I actually had to go out of the room and went to a friend's room just to study. I was studying Anatomy, my friend was studying Algebra, there wasn't much sound that could distract me. I know I know, I could have said something like, boleh tak perlahankan suara sikit? Tapi tak sampai hati.
And tonight, they're all studying Physics while I'm watching Devil Beside You. When I encountered a funny part in the episode, instantly I laughed. But it wasn't even a bit much distracting as the talks they have the night before. Tapi gelak sikit pun dah kena tegur, 'tahu lah dah habis exam, takyah lah duk gelak sgt'. Hmm, nampak tak ketidakadilan di sini?
Semalam I was studying alone, they couldn't give a damn to lower down their voice. They were 3 of them.
But tonight, 4 or 5 of them were studying and I had only laughed a bit that it had disturb the freaking hell out of them? Mana hak saya? See how the minority always lose?
But regardless, I have the power to write what I feel and express in a manner that's appropriate right here. Sabar je lah. Patience is virtue.
Amelia


dear nora, i know who they are :) sabar yea nora sayang, if nora bosan ke need someone to talk, datang laa bilik bie hihi sue pun kadang luah dekat kami, we're family dear :)
ReplyDelete