Thursday, January 10, 2013

Protect me, Superman

I had a nightmare a few days ago.

I was in a Kancil, I sat on the passenger seat and I guess I was waiting for someone. I started the engine and I put my handbag on the driver's seat (I don't even know why I did that). So there I was, just sitting in the car...until I suddenly spotted a car with a few guys in it. The car comes from the opposite direction. So I can clearly see that the car is packed with guys. I freaked out and reached my hand to push the lock button.

As the car came near, I saw one of the guys held out a bat. The car stopped right next to the Kancil I'm in, stopped next to the driver's seat side. I became scared. I froze.

The bat guy hit the window and took my handbag. Only to have found RM6 in my purse (I was in short of cash lately, sampai masuk mimpi =_=). He wasn't happy with the amount.

The bat guy came to my side of the door, with the bat held tightly in his hand. The other guys followed him. I began to panic. What's he going to do? What's my escape plan? Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh. I can't process everything fast enough, I hugged myself as if that could protect me. I cried just by predicting what's he going to do next.

I looked down hoping that the guy would just go away. But he didn't.

---

I don't know what happened next. I escaped the nightmare before I became traumatized even more.


I guess I've been having guy issues since New Years that it freaked me out so much then it comes into my dreams. The Chinese guy who's always in the library kept on 'cuit' my bahu and smiled creepily at me. My friends pun kenal dah dia ni. Tak pergi library dah because I'm scared he'll sit next to me. Nurul pesan, pergi library dgn kwn, jgn sorang2. I did. I went with my kakak the other day. Tiba2 the seat on my right pula kosong. He sat there but I kept on looking on the book I'm reading and tunduk habis2 lah. Then slowly make my exit out of the library. Nurul kata bawa pepper sprays lah bila jln sorang2.

Then there's this guy that kept on annoying me. Saying he's gonna datang meminang. But I already have Wafi, tak perlu calon lain dah. At the same time, I'm having finals now, tak faham2 ka org nak study? Call pagi, call malam. Bila Nora nak study kalau cmtu? Rimas. Lain la kalau kita ni ada hati kat dia. Kalau u guys tgk his dp on fb, he even used my pic I took of Yoyo using my polaroid. -___- apa function pun tak tau. xdaaa gambar lain ka?

this one. but he cropped out la. but its obviously mine. Grr. 


Maybe they're being oh so creepy stalker tahap maksima that I feel so insecure around guys now.

Or maybe I'm the one who's being too paranoid?
I'm scared.

Arrhenphobia,
Amelia

1 comment:

  1. Ya Allah, stay strong for wafi dear nora :') awak comel, lemah lembut sebab tuu ada org nak dekat awak, bie tahu nora syg wafi hihi :)

    ReplyDelete

blah blah blah