I'll tell you the news in one short sentence. Okay? So listen.
I am RM300 richer but I have no boyfriend any more.
No, no. I didn't sell him and get the money or anything. Those two information wasn't related but it just happened at the same day.
Money related news
Me and three other PPKS UMK students were invited to
"MAJLIS SAMBUTAN HARI GURU DAN PELANCARAN HARI KECEMERLANGAN AKADEMIK KOLEJ MARA KULIM SESI 2012/2013"
It says so in this letter.
So, Ummi drove us to Kulim, with Jill (our GPS. yes, we named her Jill). Kalau tak da GPS, rasanya kami tak sampai Kulim. Ummi never drives at long distance trips. And we stopped at every 1 hour and a half. Which is the best thing to do every time you feel sleepy.
In Kulim we slept at Hotel Seri Malaysia. Its not Hilton or any thing, but its a place to stay for a night :)
The next day we check out after breakfast and went to the event. And here's a pic of PPKS UMK students with their sijil and envelope of cash <3
What am I gonna do with the money?
I'm gonna open up a Maybank ASB account lah :)
So here's the sad/bad news.
Single but not available
It took me a few minutes to start to write
this part of the post.
*deep breath* professional mode initiation.
On the way home to Kulim, about 4.30pm, I
think, Wafi texted me. He made a sad face. Thats it. A sad smiley face. And I
thought, this must be bad news. I bravely text back, "Kenapa buat muka
sedih?".
He told me that his sister knew about us.
And she wants him to focus on his studies before he could think about love. And
I was like, "I think you should listen to your sister." 'Cause its
the mature thing to do, you know? I regret saying that. But you can't be
childish forever.
"Then, kita skrg?"
"Single but not available. Will you wait for me?"
"Yes, forever."
"You can still talk to me about any
thing, if you have probs that you can't talk to others."
"You too, tell me anything that you
want to share"
Then there was like, no signal for maxis
and it didn't send right away. Then Wafi text to my celcom number. "you must be
crying right now."
I'm like, DO YOU KNOW THAT ITS HARD NOT TO
CRY IN THE CAR WHEN YOU KNOW YOU JUST HAD A BREAK UP, THROUGH A TEXT MESSAGE? I
was keeping a straight face because I was sitting next to the driver's seat. I
held back every tear but some escaped my eyes. I was trying not to look weak in front of Ummi. So I blink a few
times until the tears are gone. I can't really pretend to be asleep, nanti Ummi
pun mengantok. So stayed awake trying to digest what just happened. Then I
started to cry again. But don't worry, I'm a pro at this. The last time I cried
sitting next to the drivers seat was when I was going to tuition for SPM, and
Abah was driving. My parents fought just before we left the house. Its not
something you could just forget and go to tuition like nothing happened. Abah
didn't see me silent cry.
After some thinking, I thought, the least I
deserve was a phone call. Dah lah dpt text je. Gaaaaaaaaaaah. I know, we can't
talk in the car anyway. He said he'd call later that night.
He did. We talked
until he fell asleep and I did the same thing I did when I know he's asleep. I
talked to him about how I really feel. The best part is that he can't hear me
cause he's sleeping. I didn't talk long any way. A few minutes later, he ran
out of credit. The call ended.
Oh, which reminds me....Credit.


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah