Reason for M.I.A. : I have no reason to live.
Kidding, kidding. I'm just messing with ya. Well, I was MIA from blogging 'cause I was at my Nenek's house for the weekend. No internet which means we were playing Saidina with Alissa.
Disconnect to Connect.
I create a text and erase it again. When I reread it, I felt silly and stupid. I hate feeling stupid.
But when I have the guts to press send, I realised I don't have prepaid. Gaaaah.
I'm upset and happy at the same time. I could've been this weak girl who tries to kacau her ex.
Please don't say things like, "Just leave me when you found someone better than me" :(
Comparisons are easily made once you've had the taste of perfection.
You said move on, where do I go? I guess second best is the one I will know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


da lme nurul tggu nk bce entri nora..rupanya nora ade kt kg..no wonder.. :-)
ReplyDelete