Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Everyday of the week


Monday : Oh, mesti dia penat kat sekolah, baik takyah kacau.
Tuesday : Hari tu dia kata ada ragbi, tiap2 selasa ada ragbi practice kot? Boh ganggu nya eh. Mesti penat.
Wednesday : My sisters are at kokurikulum. dia pun koku jugak lah tu.
Thursday : Malam Jumaat ni..jangan kacau dia nak beribadah tu.
Friday : Last time I call him on a Friday night, he pretended that he isn't doing anything but as I pry more, he was actually doing his presentation for Sejarah. And I feel bad for calling him. Better not call or bother him Fridays. Ever.
Saturday : So many things happen on Saturdays, I mean, its the only time we get our off day, right?
Sunday : Esok nak sekolah. He has to get ready for school the next day. Biar dia tidur awal.

In conclusion, I have no conclusion.

Oh wait. In a nutshell, just wait (like a crazy desperate sucker) for him to text you when he's free. I hate that conclusion. 

Oh well,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah