I forgot to mention that the house gets pretty quiet. Well, not too quiet. Fluffy likes to sing. Like, really sing.
So after a few hours burying my nose in the book, I began to lose focus and direct my focus to my cats.
Here's what I get (yeay bullet points):
- Fluffy likes to sing which is translated to "I'm hungry", "Give me attention", "I'm gonna pee here, behind the front door so you pay attention to me" and if he's running down from the stairs 'singing', he's saying : "I saw some creepy weird things upstairs, probably an evil spirit, don't go there."
- Muffin, the mama bear. looks younger than her real age. wait...all cats are?
- Oreo is a white fluff ball...and fat which is so hug-able.
- Jubleg (its javanese or bahasa jawa) means cute and chubby, thats what my Ummi said lah. correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not pure Jawa.
- Shadow : likes to play with her shadow and her own reflection on the floor. Loves to panjat high places. She's the cat spiderman. She hates sunshine. I mean, really. When we took her outside, under the sun, all she does is scratching the front door to get in. But I love her endlessly :)
- Princess : her fur is white but with a dash of gray. She has the most perfect fur ever. So fluffy and so graceful.
- PB & J, which is Peanut Butter and Jelly. They're both the babies that was born on Chinese New Year, the Year of the Dragon. Ummi thinks they're very energetic compared to other cats in our house because Dragons are fierce.
- Peanut Butter or PB has brownish, blackish fur. very very manja. My mum mistakes her for being a male. We don't know for sure. At first, her name is Ivy, then its Boboiboy so, we changed it to a unisex name so it wont make her feel like she has a gender problem. Now she's PB.
- Jelly is gray and white. has pink nose. she likes to chase things. and we sometimes call her janggut cause the gray part of fur somehow covered her chin which looks like a beard. But every time Along call her janggut, I'd say Bearded lady. haha, uhm, um. No, not funny. She's too adorable to make fun at :P
- Do you know that cat's pupils will dilate if they take interest in something? Its much cuter when their eyes are that way.
- Pets are trained in their own language or how the owners talk to them. I speak Manglish (Malay-English) to my cats. But if you speak Sarawak malay or even chinese to my cats, I don't think they'd understand. Like my mum's friend's cat in France, Ummi tried speaking English to them and they didn't respond. Speak French and they're all ears.
Observer,
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
blah blah blah