Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bersyukur

I recite Surah Yaasin so I could relieve my anxious unease mind. Then I read the translation in which I came across one ayat ...
Ayat 73
"....mengapa mereka tidak mahu bersyukur?"

That one sentence slap me hard on my face. I guess I was still wasn't being grateful that I didn't get what I wanted. But a thank you is a must even though it is not what we want.

"Allah nak uji angah lah tu, nak tgk kalau angah bersyukur dgn semua pemberianNya." -Ummi

Allah loves me, thats why He puts me in such state. I shall be a better muslimah. One who will witness more and more obstacles but will fairly see it all as blessings :)

*sorry for the English terbalik, I watched Shakespeare in love just now.

methinks tis a fair play ;)

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah