I don't know how the page view counting is rising even though I strongly believe that no one reads this veryboringandunhelpful blog except for Wafi (who stallks this occasionally, but he's busy, I doubt he reads this lately).
Anyway, after watching Lissa and Ummi off to school, I quietly sat on the couch and read a novel by Diane Messidoro. Then, I heard our next door neighbour, Aunty Ida, called for her persian (fat) cat, Toby. She likes to refer herself as 'Mama' for Toby because she doesn't have any kids. But yes, she's married to Uncle Faisal for as long as I've lived in Jalan Margosa. Bukan rezeki mereka kot.
Which made me think: they probably didn't plan for that to happen (the fact that they're married but no kids), right? They must have wanted to watch their children grow and then grow old with each other, like other couples do. Then it hit me! What if my life turn out to be that way? No kids but a cat. I would probably get Shadow (my cat, she's awesome) to live with me. I guess I have to redha with whatever Allah plans for me.
I used (a lot of) brackets today,
Amelia


nurul ade bce la blog nora..hehehe..n nurul pn da ade blog..hihihihi..
ReplyDeletenurul ! my secret silent stalker ! :D hahaha
ReplyDelete