Monday, July 16, 2012

The silver lining behind THIS cloud

The more I think about it, the more I believe that Allah has planned all this all along. Who am I to object? So I began listing down all the good things I will when I continue my studies at UMK.

  1. Allah tak nak aku boros. Kalau duduk kat Pengkalan Chepa ambil Vet, dekat je dgn bandar. Temptation to shop is high, walaupuan takda byk benda kat Kelantan. Skrg ambil Sains Peternakan, blaja kat UMK kampus Jeli --very, very far from town. Jimat duit simpanan! :D
  2. Most of my friends will be studying at Jeli too. Kalau nora tiba-tiba putus harapan, I have them to back me up and puuuuuussh me to success. Haha, I love you guys <3
  3. Ada Along kat Jeli. Its a good thing lah. Kalau nak balik, dapat lah naik bas sama-sama. kan? I seriously don't know the way to travel in small small secluded area like Jeli. Err, call me city girl but I never fall too far from town area. I can DO this!
  4. Along took the same course as me. Which means, I can ask her to teach me stuff~ Like, so that I can score high pointers so I can transfer to Vet course for next semester. Okay! I am roaring ready to reach my DREAM!

I'll rack my brain again later for more BENEFITS/GOOD THINGS. To be continued. Watch this space, mmkay?


1 comment:

blah blah blah